Papertrye Ink Destash

Hello, all! =) I am still doing lots of destash from my massive craft supply. This time it's Papertrey Ink stamps and dies!


I have four boxes like this that fit in the more squat USPS medium flat rate box.


All four boxes have similar number of stamp sets and dies.


About 70%-80% of the stamp sets have matching dies.

Each box is selling for $95 including the flat rate shipping of $13.65. AND if you pick up one of my other destash boxes with one of the Papertrey Ink Destach boxes it will be $150 for TWO (one Papertrey Ink Destash box and one regular destash box) boxes! =) US addresses only please since these boxes are pretty heavy.

If you are interested, please send an email to aliceslittlewonderland@hotmail.com with Papertrey Ink Destash in the subject line, first come first served!

Thanks so much for stopping by! =)

hugs,
Alice

Comments

Fikreta said…
wish I live in USA

Popular Posts